Thank you for visiting. This is where I share some of my ideas, projects and every once in a while publish articles that you might find useful. If you like anything of what I write, feel free to contact me on Facebook or Twitter.
I love learning about things that are going on in the world and am always trying to expand on the skills and interests that I have, as well as to learn new and useful skills that sometimes seem completely random.
A few random things about me:
- I have a cat called Rose, who now lives with my parents.
- I love travelling (so far I’ve visited 18 countries).
- I love listening to, singing and watching musicals such as Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, Christina från Dufvemåla, etc.
- I watch quite a lot of tv-series.
- I’m a certified massage therapist.
- I play cello and sing.
- I can talk for hours about languages, books, science fiction, science, astronomy and scientific breakthroughs and other fun stuff.
I try to keep active, which means that I always have a lot of projects going on at the same time. I add and tick off items from my Bucketlist, I usually always have three or four writing projects going on at any given time and I have a couple of projects in music and other creative areas as well.
Another passion of mine is learning languages, learning about cultures and people from around the world. This interest has led to me learning to speak six languages to varying degrees of fluency and having started picking up my seventh. The languages that I speak right now are:
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Spanish (Español)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Hindi (हिन्दी)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
- Russian (русский)
Apart from these languages there are a few more that I have on a shortlist of languages I plan on learning properly in the future. Right now they are Mandarin Chinese, Farsi, Swahili, German and perhaps Korean and Arabic at some point, but I’m not sure when I will get started with them yet.